Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mastering the silence

How do you master the silence, how do you quieten the mind. How do you find out what you deserve without folding you deck of cards. How do you survive listening to your mind when  all you want to do is shout out loud and scream till your heard. I want the discipline of finding the truth, of knowing what is right and where not to go wrong. The ability to know thy self and thy self be true. To flight to be the best and shine above the crowd. I will follow, I will listen, i will let everyone know who I am and where I will go. No one has to tell me what to do and who I have to be. I am in charge, you hear me I am in charge. Fighting the fear alone, battling the plague of the mind, the real hurdle is knowing when to start not when to stop and let go. What makes me different how will you know not to let me go....I am myself I am the queen of my temple the head of my heart, the only one available to my soul. I am holding on tight, some dreams do disappear, I hate it but I know they do go. The dream becomes the reality if your lucky, I am lucky, I will be lucky. I watch and learn, I listen and hear. No time is wasted, no time " just disappears" I will wait till it is right, till I know it's perfect. How do you master the silence how do I quieten my mind....?

1 comment: