Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The way we are, the way I am...

The world scares me.... Sometimes I am prepared for the obstacles, battles and challenges. Other times I am caught so far off-guard that I wonder what happened. How could I of missed the obvious signs. perhaps there were not any? Perhaps no one is responsible and the reason the incident happened was purely life itself. I believe we all build resilience up in life, not barricades or thick skin but force fields of knowledge which provide confidence towards our instinctive actions. I laugh aloud sometimes at the comedy of life, the tragedy makes me cry out with laughter. The comedy makes me silently sob. The normal times for me are far and few between and I relish those rare occasions. Surly I would miss the tragic moments once it goes, when it goes, if it ever dose. Because it reminds me how "rich" life is. "alone we are born, and we die alone " a snippet of a poem from my 3rd form English class. I prefer my life filled with magnificent moments, being on the ecstasy of life. I will look back on this feeling and smile I know I will. Right now I just have to learn from my experiences and get better at life.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment